Friday, March 13, 2009

10 Months Old


Happy 10 Months Alexander!
I can't believe that your first birthday is around the corner! Time flies when you are having fun! :)


1 Thing that I love right now...
Every morning you are SO excited to see me. Your smile is so big and you jump up and down! No matter what, I can count on love every morning! I actually think you might get cuter over night too!

1 Thing that Dad loves right now...
The pitter patter of your lil hands slapping the tile as you crawl around the house. Its a precious sound that we will never forget.
We have decided to give you free reign of the house and take down the play yard (well, it is now more of a blocker)...and you are loving it! So we now hear this sound quite often.

You have a new found love for books. Especially "Thats Not My Snowman". You "read" it as many times as you can everyday. It is a "touchy-feely" book but the only page you like to touch is the "bumpy buttons" page. We don't know why, but we have tested the theory and it seems to always prove true. You are a funny boy. :)

You have learned how to balance standing up and it is so fun to you! You love to practice! No steps yet but you are a-cruising! "Look Mom, no hands!"

This is Travis' chair he got for his 1st birthday. So cute!! Thanks Honey for the special gift!

5 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

Happ 10 months! He is at such a cute age and so smiley and happy! He'll be walking before you know it.

Carla said...

What a big boy! I love that smile :) And Isabella really likes watching the latest Alex videos!

Mya and River said...

Awe, we both have a chair that was our husband's. :) So cool! Happy 10 months, Alex!! You're getting so big! And to think, it seems like just yesterday I was taking birthing classes with your mom.

the Hunts said...

Alex is so cute.....Happy 10 months! I love the pics of him with the bear.

The Scotts said...

I love this one!!!!!