Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update

Alex is doing much better! Thanks for all the prayers and sweet thoughts! This one was a doosie and it is taking longer to get over than before. He is still pretty fussy and cranky at times (Lord, help me) so I know it still hurts. I think it may be a mixture of the remaining sickness and his new stage of independence. He wants to be IN the fridge, IN the pantry, IN the trash, IN the dishwasher...and has a major meltdown when I don't let him. Oh, what I have ahead of me! ;)


Oh, and the medicine giving is WAY better this time! He actually likes it, I think! He opens wide and drinks it up! Yea!!


Here is what I came home to this weekend...My two boys in their Aggie caps!

3 comments:

J-mee!! said...

It was great to see you again!

The Scotts said...

He is so sweet!!!!! He looks just like you!

Meredith said...

This picture is waaay too cute!