Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas is coming!!

What?! Only 3 Days till Christmas!

I hope that I am getting more for Christmas than just my two bottom teeth!

I have been working on my sitting (so I can open presents)!

Just in case Alex tries any funny business (like trying to peek at Santa) we lowered his crib today. He was very excited.
Alex caught a little cold this week. This is only the second time he has been sick. It has not been fun- that, along with the teething, has been a rough combo. Here is a question for ya...why do kids have to SCREAM when you try to wipe their nasty snotty nose?! You would think I was using sand paper. really.

I took Alex to San Antonio on Saturday so that I could see my friends (and say a lil Happy 1st Birthday Isabella!) and my parents watched Alex for me. It was such a great little trip! I think it was just what we needed- get out of the house, get a way from the holiday to-do list, spend a little (too little) time with friends! And my parents had so much fun loving on the grandkid! A little pre-christmas one on one time. Although, after a long day with Alex, my dad decided that stay at home moms are heroes. :) I have to say, it is not a job for sissies. I think Alex gave them a real run for their money, but there was lots of love for all!

My Christmas present...Alex did really well in the car and slept most of the way! Good job lil buddy, good job! :)

6 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

What a cute post! I love his reindeer sweater.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again. I love his sweater and it fits just perfect. Can't wait to see you and Travis too. Have a wonderful time with your mom and dad and family.
Honey loves you all!!!

Carla said...

Love the commentary...and the reindeer sweater!!

Hallam Fam News said...

i'm so with you on the snotty nose thing. it's like tag wants to keep all of his boogers to himself and refuses to let them go to the kleenex!

J-mee!! said...

I love reading all your posts! Glad you are enjoying your holiday! Alex is growing up so fast! Enjoy all the lovely moments!

Jenny said...

What a great reindeer sweater! He sure is rockin the winter sweaters this season! : )