Friday, May 29, 2009

Whats the deal, Sparky?!

Ok, here's the deal. My parents became like my personal camera crew (fancy, I know) for the last few events- Alex's birthday party and Leah's Wedding! Well, it has been so crazy and busy that they still have the pictures and I don't. :) I am not complaining, just explaining. It's a long story too. Soooo you will have to wait a little while longer for those pictures and posts! I know. You are on the edge of your computer chair.

Anyway, I think we partied too hard this month because Alex got sick on Sunday and passed it on to me too. So we have been holding down the fort for the week. I think we are about to shake it though! Hope so, because I am pretty sure we are both dying of boredom!!

I decided I needed to take a few shots this morning to brighten our day.

Puts a whole new meaning to "frog in my throat"

Alex loves to make Kermit "dance" as he walks around the house. Thank goodness for new toys this week! (This is another toy from Travis's childhood!)

gotta stay hydrated when your sick!

this is how the lil guy holds his cup now as he walks around...tuck it and go!

These are Travis's old "friends" from when he was a kid. They are now Alex's new "friends" and he really does love them! What classics, right?!

This is some quality fun for cheap...$1 Baby and $1 shopping cart! Gotta love garage sales!! (Actually Honey and Uncle Chad deserve the credit on the shopping for these) Alex has enjoyed pushing "baby" around and goes for the one handed push quite often. "Baby" is obviously better behaved than Alex in the shopping cart.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It has been way tooooooo long since I have seen Alex. He looks so grown up!!! I love the Sesame Street gang!