Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Music Class

We started Kindermusik this fall and Alex absolutely loves it! I knew he would with the way that he loves music already! It is a great program and the class is perfect! It is all boys and they are not too much older than Alex. He is the youngest but fits right in! Every time we go he has more fun, participates more, and understands more! I love seeing him progress! They dance (which Alex is a pro at! haha everyone gets a kick out of his enthusiastic dancing), sing songs, play instruments, and read a book that has musicality. The teacher is awesome and I can tell Alex really likes her (and her loud singing).

This is "quiet time" where they play softer music and the teacher blows bubbles to set the mood :) Alex loves it!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Alex is the best toddler dancer I have ever seen!!!

Tana said...

Oh man, I used to do kindermusik and loved it as well :)

Rob and Leah said...

I'm glad y'all are liking it! We loved it too. I agree about Alex's dancing!!

Brandy said...

very cool! wish we had signed up too. thought we'd be traveling more this fall.