Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jumping Bean


(sorry the video is so long!) I have been meaning to post this for a while... Alex learned how to jump and has found his passion! ha! He is thinking about going pro. Check out the skills. PRO.
He really cracks us up every time. The video is from a while ago even. He is really good at control now. It cracks me up that he yawns and then starts jumping again! and I love the spin around.
And he can go for forever!! I am talking 30 minutes of straight jumping!!
The drool is unstoppable when jumping...its out of control! and since there are no toys at hand, blowing bubbles is the obvious option for non-stop entertainment! He likes when I open the blinds on the back door so he can look out the window while bouncing. He also likes to have someone sitting nearby to talk to him and "cheer" him on. It is great for when I am getting ready for the day.
The only problem is that now he wants to jump all the time -if you are holding him and even when nursing. Those legs can't stop! I love my little bouncing boy!



check out dr.drool

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I always get so excited when I see you've posted something new. Its like watching him grow up even though I'm not there. Can't wait to see the two of you again. Hope its soon. He's is so extremely cute I just want to eat him up. Talk to you soon. Heidi

Rob and Leah said...

That's so funny!I like how he stops for just a second to rest...what a cutie!