Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time Out

Alex needed to go to time out the other day (yes, I know its shocking. ha.) My friend said she was using the laundry room now because her daughter was playing when it was in her bedroom. I was near the laundry room and decided to try it out. Unfortunately, the picture says it all. I don't think it will work for us. I had to take a picture even though I am sure that is totally "wrong". He was totally content in there just watching me work in the kitchen.

And by the way, I HATE that cat door. yuck! the downsides to buying a used home.

7 comments:

Shelbi Keith said...

This picture is priceless!

Brandy said...

love that picture!

Mya and River said...

LOL!!!! Oh my gosh, too funny!

Kristen said...

hahahahaha!

Carla said...

So funny! Don't you love when they do something naughty and you have to whip out the camera?!

Meredith said...

I can't stop laughing!!!

The Hendry Family said...

OMG...this is so cute. I have a picture of Brayden doing the same thing to my parents dog door when he was about the same age. I'll occasionally make it our screen saver which makes me smile every time I'm on the computer...you should try it!