Monday, November 22, 2010

Eliana 7 Months



Here she is...
(and just for fun, to compare)
My little punkin head. I adore you sweetie! You are really movin' now and nothing is holding you back. You crawl all over the house and get excited to reach the door mat. If you see something you really want, normally something of Alex's, you can really go fast! You quickly mastered crawling and moved on to pulling up already. This is really rocking mommas world sister! You want to pull up on any and everything! But you are not very good at staying up yet so I have to be there to spot you. That's what you prefer anyway- you are starting to be very attached to me. This means me sitting by your side pretty much all the time if you are awake! How that works in my schedule, I don't know! At least you are cute! Cuter than cute!! :)
Still not a fan of food, you still take several shorter naps a day, still sleep pretty good at night though (typically one waking), and still nursing well (when you aren't distracted; I have learned that you just take breaks and then come back for more in a minute, annoying but I understand). You are very patient for the most part and very good about sitting and "playing" while we all eat or play around you. You seem to really like a rubber Tigger toy best for sucking/chewing on. You love this mirror toy (highly recommend this one- check your Christmas list!).

And you really love tags- you can find one on anything- and you will study study it! I have been told babies love tags but Alex was not in to them so I didn't get it. But now I do!

I have to include this series because it is too funny...
I dont know how or why.
um let me see ellie

that a girl ;)
and another make out session, oh alexYou adore brother! He is the best at cheering you up and loves to make you "so happy". I know you are dying to be able to play with him. I see yall have little moments together and it warms my heart. I can't wait to see your relationship grow. Alex can't wait for you to be able to play football so he can tackle you without getting in trouble.
We finally went in for your 6 month check up and here are your stats:
15.5 lbs (10-25%), 26.5 in (50-75%), and head is 43 cm (50%)
Doc was happy with it all and all your growth. Gold Stars!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG...she is adorable!!! Time is going by so fast isn't it! Kenzie and Dawson both love(d) tags but now Kenzie wants me to cut them off everything. I love the pictures of the two of them together!

Carla said...

She is so pretty Cassie! I can't wait to cuddle her in a few weeks!! Except I'm afraid that she is gonna rub off all that pulling up business on Andrew!

Sarah and Eric said...

Cassie she is gorgeous! What kind of camera do you have? You take great pictures!

Solomon Clan said...

Happy 7 months!!! I totally remember the tag obsession in our house. I always thought it was strange but I am glad it is not just my kid. Alex looks like he wants to be a dentist when he grows up. I just love their pics together. Super cute!

Jenny said...

Happy 7 months Eliana! She is so pretty Cassie! And you are doing such a great job being her mommy and taking care of them both! They are just thriving and I love to hear about how much they adore one another! That brown and pink outfit with the jeans is super cute too! Can't wait to hear about her first thanksgiving!

shalonda said...

EEEEEEEK so beautiful!