Tuesday, April 24, 2012

phone dump

 forgot about all my phone pics...
trip to the mall with Nani
  
 
  

the kids have been really into tools...
 working on the gate. good thing Jacob slept right through it
 Ellie's hair is growing like crazy- first set of pigtails! they didn't last but I was excited she even let me try! She normally screams if I even come near her to do her hair.
 two weeks doctor visit
 I love this milk drunk face after nursing
 the official first family outing- where else but Target! Jacob is in Ellie's cart. Good thing I had Travis with me to push the second cart!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm not sure you have any room to actually buy anything at Target ;) Good you got out though!

Kristen said...

LOVE her pigtails! And double-carting it at Target sounds like an adventure :)