Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's go time!

We had our 38 week check yesterday, and I know some of you faithful T.I. bloggers were wondering why there wasn't an update! :) Well, we are in a whirlwind!
I went in and the doctor was surprised that I hadn't dropped at all! Maybe even higher than last week! (are you kidding me!) So, we did an ultrasound to just check everything out- size and everything. Well his size is great- 7lbs7oz (could be off a lb either way) but I do have an increased amount of fluid. That is maybe why I havent dropped- he is floating and not applying any heavy pressure. So the Doc wants to induce and take care of it in a controlled way. She is on call on Tuesday night so I am scheduled to go in Monday night at 7!! So we might have a baby on Tuesday!! We are shocked and so excited! I am scared too. (not gonna lie) I didn't really want to be induced. I have a million things to take care of still and my last day of school will be tomorrow instead of next week! We are feeling some stress with the change in plans, but at least we have a heads up- labor would have really thrown us for a loop! :)
So keep us in your thoughts and prayers! We will keep yall updated of course!

4 comments:

shalonda said...

ooooh how exciting!!!! prayers for yall i will be checking all day tuesday for any updates...its natural to be scared, heck i am scared and i have already done it once, lol! everything will be great and i cant wait! eeeeek!

Mya and River said...

Yeah, Cassie!! Girl, you must be so excited and nervous and anxious all at the same time. I'm so excited for you guys. Ryder came in the hospital room while we were still there and said, "Guess who I just saw." I was hoping he was going to say you guys, but nope. ;) Good luck with everything. I will spare you details. But just know, if your epidural stops working, tell them and they can fix it, more than once. :) Mine wore off of the right side twice and I freaked out, but they got it under control before it was too late. Can't wait to see your baby!!! I'll check your blogs now that I know the address.

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting cassie! We will be praying for you!
christy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Alexander. Your in the baby business now! Glad everything went well, let us know if we can help. - Tom & Tinka