Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day!


Not so sure about this mom...
its really cold.

Ellie was happy to stay inside and just watch out the window.
And yes, we had to borrow brothers hat. come out Ellie, come out

look mom, I lickin' it
he went from not sure, to okay, I will make a snow angel!

moving to the backyard...getting into this!
throwing a snowballthe sign of a fun snow day
...or a sign that we are totally unprepared for snow and he needs boots!


I like this smile
snow falling off the roof
Proof that Ellie did go outside.
Her first snow!

After we came in, I put Eliana down for a nap, and this is how I found him when I came out. He did it all by himself. Now, this is how to spend a snow day if you ask me!

3 comments:

Solomon Clan said...

Love how Alex wrapped up his snow day with Cheerios in bed. That is awesome!!

Kristen said...

Gotta love snow days in Texas! I agree that we are not really prepared with the right snow gear but luckily it only happens once or twice a year.

Rob and Leah said...

sweet snow bunnies!