Monday, July 14, 2008

2 Months Old!

Alexander is officially two months old! Look how he has grown!



1 week






1 month








2 months







We finally captured his happy time! Adorable, right!?! It was a tag team effort.


Also, I am proud to announce...
We have had a few nights of 6 hours of sleep and dropped the middle of the night feeding! YEA!! Lets pray it continues and is not a fluke! Too bad I still wake up like clockwork. I actually dream, a very realistic dream, that I am feeding or burping him still. I actually woke up the other night, walked to his room, got a burp cloth, came back to my room, expecting to find the baby in my bed only to realize that he is sleeping soundly in his crib still. Thats when I "woke up"! I walked right past him in my sleep daze! Good thing I didnt wake him up! :) So if mom can just sleep 6 hours we will be good to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy he sure has gotten big. what a wonderful smile he has, I can't wait to see you guys soon. Heidi