Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 Years


Happy Anniversary Babe! I do...cherish you...

Click here to see the slideshow I made last year.

I am so excited! We are going away to a lil resort for a night to celebrate. This is my first night away from Alex and I have mixed emotions of course. I am so thankful that Honey is coming to care for him and I know he will be just fine! Travis and I are looking forward to some much needed alone time (by the pool!) :)

Alex gave me a little anniversary gift by sleeping all through the night last night!! Best gift ever! Lets pray that it will be the norm from now on!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

5 years!! That is a big milestone. Happy Anniversary to you both! Enjoy your time alone...Alex will do great!

Jenny said...

congratulations cassie and have the best time on your little vacay! you two deserve it! you've been the best and hardest working parents this past year! : )

Kristen said...

happy anniversary!! 5 years is a big one. i know you will enjoy your night away.