Sunday, November 8, 2009

I want to work with Dad

So this is a little backwards but I wanted to post Halloween pics first. Before Halloween, Alex and I accompanied Travis on a work trip to The Woodlands. We had a really good time! The weather wasn't that nice but we were right there on the Riverwalk right next to the mall, Pottery Barn Kids, and Barnes and Noble- thank goodness for indoor free play areas!! We also had Honey to play with which was so fun! Our room had an awesome view of the river and Alex LOVED playing in the window sill and keeping watch on the area...I am thinking we might need to get a view in our next house (it kept him so happy and busy). We also enjoyed spreading "cuteness" to all the business men and women in the hotel. So many seemed genuinely happy to say "hi" to Alex in the elevator. It's a tough job, but we were happy to do it.
Travis was there for a civil engineer convention, and as boring as that sounds (love ya honey), they did have this tractor, or "front loader" (as Travis corrected me). I didn't get any pictures the whole weekend but the nice man at the booth emailed us this one he took. I was so glad- I love a little boy with his Daddy, doing "boy things" at that. We had so much fun keeping Daddy company and getting out of town for a little mini vacation.

5 comments:

Solomon Clan said...

Alex, I think you should ask for a big tractor for x-mas. Love the pic.

Kristen said...

What fun family time! Cute picture of Daddy and Alex!

Brandy said...

now that is a volvo ;)
super cute pic of them!

rebekah l. louis said...

how fun! sweet picture of daddy and Alex!

Jenny said...

I'm glad that the trip ended up being so much fun! We sure did miss y'all though! Glad Alex has completely recovered!