Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thats Our Baby Girl!

I promised pictures soo.... (15 weeks)

Even though these look a little freaky...shes cute already! :)

All stretched out. What is this, a vacation?!



I know that these are always hard to see but I feel like I have to include it (you know, to be fair). Thats the classic butt shot. We are looking for "lines" and got em! :)

I am feeling great! and growing right along! For the humor in it, I will admit, that I bought myself an apple pie (yep, a whole pie) the other day at the store after seeing Paula Dean make one on tv (I really wanted hers but who has time for that). When Travis asked who it was for, I said "me. Remember I said I wanted one. But I guess you can have some too." So there...hows that for a preggo?
I am officially feeling her move now! Very fun to know she's in there and saying hi! I can really feel her move when I rock Alex and he is pressed up against my belly. I know this will get harder to do so I am cherishing the time I have now. And its like she knows big brother is right there and she wants to play!
Oh, and we got our first "pink" gifts! :) Fun fun!! A precious, I mean precious, pink sparkly tutu. Some darling little mary jane shoe socks, and a pink soft bunny rattle. I think I am getting used to the idea now!

7 comments:

Solomon Clan said...

The pics don't look freaky...she is so cute!! Enjoy that apple pie =)

Kristen said...

How fun! It is getting hard to rock Kenzie. Dawson was really angry this morning, kicking for his sister to get off. But I'm like you...I'm going to do it as long as I can. I don't know if I'll ever think of Kenzie as anything but my baby :) AND Pink is awesome!

Kristen said...

ahh, first pictures of the little angel! she's beautiful!

Carla said...

What a sweet little beauty :) Can't wait to see your belly. Ten bucks says mine is bigger than yours :(

rebekah l. louis said...

what a beautiful little girl! ask jenny about my reaction to baby girl isaacson's pictures :)

Mya and River said...

She IS cute! She is just going to be so beautiful! And the pie? That's so funny! Eat it all and enjoy every last crumb because you can!

Jenny said...

she's beautiful cassie! bekah can't wait to give her a pat hello this weekend! and yes, i will have to tell you about rebekah's reaction : ).