Friday, February 12, 2010

a little time with the girls

I LOVE my time with my best friends from back home in San Antonio! They were sweet enough to shower Carla and I since we are due within a week of each other. It was so great to spend a little time catching up and they gave me some ad-or-able things for the baby! :) I was only sad that I only had the afternoon! I miss them all so much and wish we all lived in the same town still! Its always a little bittersweet.

The group (minus Shelby who is up in Seattle, boo). Top: Kristen "Kassner", Jenny, Me, Carla, Kristen "Vaughan" Seamans and Ava (isnt she precious!) Bottom: Addie, Paige, and Cathy

The Mommas! I am 29 1/2 weeks along. (sad it turned out blurry, I am still figuring out the new camera and I think I had it set wrong)
Here is my "self taken" belly shot at 27 weeks that I never got around to posting. Man, have I been growing lately! Since this picture, I have grown out of many shirts and pants and things are definitly getting harder to do! I cant believe that I am 30 weeks already!


And Travis insisted that this be included. This is what happens when you are figuring out how to use a timer. The belly up close and personal, haha!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

you look really cute! and your legs are still so nice and skinny!!

Kristen said...

That baby girl is getting bigger! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks...she will be here before you know it!

Solomon Clan said...

Gotta love time with the girls!! Time is going to fly and baby girl Isaacson will be here soon. Crazy!!