Friday, February 19, 2010

Nap Head

So Alex's hair was getting a little out of control...well, see for yourself. This is after nap time. I didn't even touch it. (The flash was making him close his eyes, lil cutie! haha)


Normally I love his crazy bed head but I could admit that maybe it was time for this...

bye bye curls! : ( See you again soon, I hope!

By the way, does anyone else see something totally wrong about a toddler getting a 18$ haircut!? We went ahead and stayed to play a little with the train set and chalk to try to get our moneys worth! I think I need to learn some scissor technique fast!

6 comments:

shalonda said...

so cute though....and ummm hello i thought that too, while i am saving for TWO weddings you will be blowing money on bi-weekly boy haircuts, hahaha!

Kristen said...

The after nap pics are hilarious! He is too cute. I do like his new haircut and agree that it is ridiculous to pay that much. Lucky you are having a girl next, they don't need haircuts as often :)

Solomon Clan said...

Love the bed head! My neighbor bought clippers to cut her son's hair and she said it works great. She just puts in on a setting and goes to town. No scissors required.

rebekah l. louis said...

alex looks so handsome! i'm with you girl- tom can get his hair cut for cheaper! now you know why i didn't mind my father-in-law taking henry the last time- it was free haircut!

Rob and Leah said...

I know, they're expensive. I took Evan on Friday. He wouldn't sit in the chair and she had to cut his hair while he played at the train table. I guess that's why they charge so much.

The Hendry Family said...

I agree...$18 is to much and wait til you have...2. That's why J and I have now become really bad professional hair cutters.