Friday, December 17, 2010

Meet Mr Elf

Yes, we have a new member of the Team this month and he comes all the way from the North Pole. (You can get one too!) Alex wasn't too sure of him at first and refused to name him. So, I ended up calling him Mr. Elf. Original, right?! Each morning Alex has gotten more and more excited to see him and his shenanigans....just like a lot of your elves! He has gotten into the marshmallows, played with the trash truck, and swung from the chandelier (among others). I am still waiting for the "Mr. Elf is watching and will report to Santa if you are not behaving" to start working. But I am excited about the future of this fun tradition!


6 comments:

Kristen said...

hahahahaha! love mr. elf on the potty with his reading material!

Unknown said...

Oh I love how you have him doing stuff!!! I'm so going to do that!

Elizabeth said...

cute idea, I may have to steal this one and use myself!

Crystal said...

Cassie, you are so creative and clever!! I am really enjoying catching up with all your posts. We need to get together soon, I miss seeing ya!

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Caroline was so scared of our elf for some reason so we had to send him back to the North Pole about December 2nd. Hopefully he can stay next year.

Rob and Leah said...

Glad you have an elf now! It's so much fun!