Tuesday, July 27, 2010

bloomers

so I knew I shouldn't have posted about her sleeping so well....somethings been up ever since! She is waking in the night now! ugh!! just stop.


So what about me...
well, basically I am all kinds of sexy right now. I am shedding like a golden retriever. seriously I could make a wig or two. My legs have so many mosquito bites I look like I just got home from summer camp. I have a sore on my lip from where I bit it during The Bachelorette last week. My chest looks like I wrestled a chicken since Ellie likes to scratch me while nursing. And unlike at 3 months with Alex, I am not in my old clothes again yet. I have decided to start running in the morning before Travis goes to work. I really miss running and I really want to get back in shape. Day 1- pretty good. successful run. feeling good. Day 2- I caved. Sleep won. pathetic. Day 3- determined to not let day 2 happen again. success. We will see how long this lasts. I am hoping that posting it on the blog will hold me to it. So, of course I decided to post pictures of someone a little cuter. ;)
I have been trying to learn all the words to the theme song of UmiZoomi- we have high goals here. And I am currently looking into an obedience school to send my 2 year old too....any suggestions?

6 comments:

Solomon Clan said...

Ok the other day when I saw you I thought you looked fabulous! Hopefully Eliana will start sleeping through the night again so it will make it easier to run.

Love those bloomers!!

Kristen said...

you look great!! i never thought that taking a shower two days in a row would become a luxury, but it has. i know what you mean about the weight coming off slower the second time though... what the heck. i decided i was going to try and run at night after annie went to bed... yeah, it happened one time. maybe when preschool starts. let me know if you find a good obedience school... i have a prime candidate at my house.

Jenny said...

oh cassie, i can't wait to give you a big hug when i see you on friday! and gosh, i was thinking the same thing about how wonderful you looked the other day in those cute white pants! you know what though? it was this time EXACTLY that bekah started not sleeping through the night. and it was . .. dun, dun, dun, teething! i know it seems like it is too early, but it was! so, you never know! and it too shall pass! : ) and way to go with the running, you are so funny with your decription! yes, this was a very colorful email, with lots of personality and humor, all the way down to those PRECIOUS bloomers! what great shots you got of your beauty!

Kristen said...

Please!! You will be back to size zero before you know it! Those bloomers are way too adorable!

Carla said...

I love you for all of these reasons and so many more! You do look amazing :) and good luck with that running- wish I was as good as you!

The Hendry Family said...

aww...i want bloomers. way too cute!!