Friday, July 23, 2010

the force was with us...

and Zachary brought it! We loved having cousin Holly and Zachary over for dinner and playing! It is always so good to see them and see how the boys grow! Zachary is really into Star Wars light saber fighting so there was a lot of that going on. Alex has no clue, but like any boy, jumped right in! I understand that Star Wars WILL be in my future but I am not looking forward to it. I want it to be Dad department but I am afraid I will have to learn it all too. Being the awesome mom that she is, Holly could seriously do some damage in a contest against the geekest of geeks at a Star Wars convention! :)

love this one...see the intensity...it was serious stuff
Holly also brings us the best gifts...we love Handy Manny! Thank you!
We had a great time visiting with you guys! Love you!!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

love it! I'm the Star Wars geek in our house :)
I wouldn't dare hand Henrik a light saber yet though ;) I like my tv in one piece ;)